Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey

Sorry it has been such a long time sinced I blogged. Things have been busy at school and home. Since it is the last week of school I have 8 finals to study for. Now I am almost halfway done with all my exams. I can't believe ninth grade is just about over this year has gone by so fast! For the next two days I go in late and on Friday I get out early. This is really confusing.

Yesterday we took the babies out into the sprinkler, sorry we forgot to take pics, and they had a blast! Abby was a little scared of the sprinkler for most of the time outside. Marian warmed up to the idea and Maggie loved it from the start. Today is also dad's b-day, he had the coolest cake with a whole bunch of EMS vehicles. Well i need to go. It is getting late and I have school tomorrow.


Night,
Froggy

No comments:

Post a Comment